InsureSign vs Other eSignature Products
|Designed exclusively for insurance agents||Most are generic, one-size-fits -all products.|
|ALL of your e-signed documents can be signed the same way, using the same simple method.||Using different products forces your customers and staff to learn different systems.|
|Every e-signed document, for every company, will be stored in one place, automatically backed up, and retrievable from any place, at any time.||Documents may be in different locations, or you may be required to rely completely on a local copy.|
|Auto-placement of signature fields for popular insurance carriers' applications.||Not available.|
|It takes less than 3 minutes to learn to use InsureSign.||Not available.|
|No uploading, scanning, or manipulation of documents is required.||Users often have to learn concepts about envelopes, roles, and complicated document preparation.|
|Local signing option - no signature pad or other expensive hardware required!||Not available.|
|Least expensive option - InsureSign will save you money compared to other third-party eSignature solutions.||Third-party solutions often charge per document signed.|
With InsureSign you can also implement completely paperless in-person signing. You can create the documents, allow the customer to sign in your office and archive and file the documents, all without paper or toner. Your savings can be enormous with no printing, scanning, faxing, or shredding. You can speed up the customer experience and save money at the same time.
Electronic signatures are used every day by leading corporations around the world. In the U.S., electronic signature law was codified when the Federal E-SIGN Act was signed into law on October 1st, 2000. The E-SIGN Act makes online electronic signatures in a commercial transaction equivalent to a written signature. Similar laws exist in Canada, UK, Mexico, and the European Union.
InsureSign is the simplest and quickest way to get any insurance document electronically signed. And it is also the most secure:
- All communications on the site, and all documents that are e-mailed are encrypted with full AES 256-bit SSL security.
- All transactions and security are handled by Echosign, a division of Adobe©. Echosign is the leading online signature provider.
- Your account and all your documents are password protected, and no one will be able to access your data unless you grant them permission.
- All passwords and account data are encrypted with RSA keys.
- The data servers are housed in state-of-the art SAS 70 Type II secured datacenters with redundant power and internet connectivity.
Example (Click to enlarge)